Richardson & Son Printers
A family run business based in Hawick, Scottish Borders. Established in 1946 by Jimmy ‘The Printer’ Richardson, the company started out from premises at Dovemount Place and remained there until 2001 when we moved to the old Hawick News building in Lochpark Industrial Estate. From here we continue to offer a range of professional printing and finishing services to the public and trade.
The running of the business continued with Murray Richardson taking over when his father retired, expanding as required over the years.
Now run by Murray, his wife Ebie and their son Jamie, the business has grown from strength to strength with 3 other employees. David Finnie, our printer, has worked with us for 40 years; Robert Scott, our Graphic Design and Pre-Press Operator; and Judith Sheridan, our Secretary and Book keeper.
We pride ourselves on the service and quality we offer our customers, old and new.